Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Leather

Here are two more leather bracelets/bangles I've made. The cuff is more upcycled leather from a rifle strap. It already had the holes that I laced some pink leather cord through. I love the combo of brown and pink and the pink bead clasp.

The bangle is pink leather cord and a neutral leather cord with copper crimps I made from some copper tubing. This one was fun and easy. I need to do more color combinations of this.

1 comment:

  1. wholesale leather
    :we are happy to read your post , its a very nice and more informative...

    ReplyDelete