Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Monday, January 10, 2011

BOC Happy New Year Contest

At the BOC Blog they are having a contest. All you have to do is list two of your favorite jewelry making suppliers with a link and link it to your blog. One of my favorites is http://www.vintagejewelrysupplies.com/ . She always has free shipping and she carries lots of brass findings, stampings and chains. I love brass and copper. She also has lots of copper and other metal findings too. I just gave myself a Christmas present and ordered from her in December. I love the big jump rings and the chains that I can't find at my local craft store. And love her prices.

My other favorite online supplier is http://www.bisquebeadsupply.com/. I can get bisqued beads and also kiln furniture for firing my ceramic pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment