Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beads of Clay Challenge


Well, I finally figured it out. They call it a challenge because it's CHALLENGING!! Wow, the current Beads of Clay Color Wheel Challenge really had my head spinning. Tetradic color scheme. Four colors on the color wheel with a LOGIC relationship. That must be the part that threw me. I don't think logically. But here it is. I was determined to make myself tackle this challenge. It wasn't easy. I never would have put these colors together. Red-orange, yellow, blue-green and violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment