Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Three Beautiful Things

I love this blog. Every day she writes about Three Beautiful Things that have brought her pleasure. They are simple things. So here goes mine:

1. It's pottery day. I get together with my pottery group on Fridays. Good work and good therapy.

2. I get to go see my table today. A young friend is crafting a table for me using some metalwork that came off of my grandmother's house after she died.

3. Dark Chocolate Truffles. I had a dark chocolate truffle this morning with my coffee that I had saved from last night's dessert. mmmmmmmm

2 comments: