Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Art Bead Scene Challenge


I entered this necklace in the Art Bead Scene February Challenge. Read about the challenge here. http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2010/02/february-monthly-challenge.html I received the red pinwheel focal bead in a bead swap from Marti Conrad. Check out her etsy store here. www.martic51@etsy.com. I thought the red color and the pinwheel design both went very well with the February theme of the Challenge. A painting called Luna Park. I called this necklace Luna Roja. Red Moon. I added turquoise glass beads and brass findings and chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment