Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Monday, February 15, 2010

I've been installed


This is a new one for me. My brand new neighbors were remodeling their new home. They came by my Studio Sale and bought, among other things, a tile I had done in black clay with a red heart on it. They recently told me I should come look at their completed kitchen. They had my heart tile installed in their backsplash. I was so excited. I apologize for the picture. Not a lot of natural light so I had to use flash. But here it is.

1 comment:

  1. A kitchen with a heart! Interesting concept and looks really lovely!

    ReplyDelete