Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Custom Gifts


My niece asked me to make small personalized trinket dishes for 7 of her fellow graduates this year. > I'm pretty sure none of them follow this blog. Otherwise I just ruined the surprise. (Dont' tell Shelby, but I did one for her, too.)

She gave me the names and picked the general colors. Usually I don't like doing custom work because a lot of customers don't have a clear vision of what they want until you finish it and then they know what they wanted different. But Shelby seemed to be pleases. All she wanted was that they were each "a little different". I think they came out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment