Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swap Necklace


We had a pendant swap on Beads of Clay Yahoo Group. We were paired with a partner, we send each other a pendant. We each design something with the pendant we receive. Then send in a picture to our BoC Flikr group This is the pendant I got from Melinda Orr at Orrtec Designs.

Here is my finished necklace. I had a perfectly matched little blue bird bead I had made. I knew as soon as I opened Melinda's package that I wanted to use it with her pendant. I think we must have used the same glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment