Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a self-taught potter. I make beads from clay and jewelry from my beads. Follow me on my online journal as I toss around ideas from my life and from my studio.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yeah!


I entered a necklace in the Beads of Clay Tetradic Challenge. I blogged about it here. Well I actually won! and today I received my prizes. A beautiful boxed set of Mary Harding Beads and Pendants. Mary has always been an inspiration to me. I feel like she just walks through a beautiful wooded paradise and just spots these perfect little pearls of scenery and then she goes back to her studio and creates them. These pictures will not do them justice. You have to see her work in person. Her blog is at. I can't wait to create something with these "pearls".

No comments:

Post a Comment